Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Baby M update

I had a dr. appt. today again. Everything seems well. M is head down and I'm measuring at 34 weeks. That is 2 weeks ahead of where I think my due date is and one week ahead of where my dr.'s think my due date is. It didn't surprise me. I have always measured big and am always hearing things such as "Wow, you are measuring big." etc. I'm getting use to the word BIG!! LOL. Oh well. M's heartbeat sounds good and the dr. said she was a big baby. J was 7 lb 6 oz (one week early); L was 8 lb 6 oz (3 days early); and Z was 8 lb 13 oz (3 days early). Soooooooooooo, I think I'm looking at a 9 lb+ baby!! ZOIKS!

Other than that, the normal pregnancy woes. . . but I can make it!!!! :) only a couple more months to go. :)

1 comment:

Jenny Esterbrook Photography said...

That just means she's good and healthy!! You're almost there and I can't wait to see what she looks like through future pics! How have you been feeling lately? Hope all is great, loved the swimming pictures, your kids always look soooo happy.