Thursday, May 7, 2009

baby M update

Well, I had a dr. appt. today and everything is going well. We listened to the heart beat which is always fun. It seems so real to me right now that I just want her here and in my arms. I still have 10-11 weeks to wait though. My gestational diabetes test went well and I'm in the clear there, so that is good. I'm measuring right at 30 weeks and I have a herniated belly button. I already knew this. I've had it since being pregnant with L. It hurt for about a couple of weeks when I was pregnant with him, and since then, it hasn't bothered me. It just looks funny. All my kids think it's halarious to poke my belly button and watch it pop back at them. :) I'm such a fun toy. But if it hurts or gets black and blue I'm suppose to let them know. I'm pretty sure it will be o.k. for another couple of months. :)

Well, the kids and I are off to go swimming this afternoon, so happy may everyone. :)

2 comments:

We Are A Happy Family said...

Good luck with the countdown.

Valerie and Adam said...

Ok, I'm a little freaked out just imagining the belly button thing, but if you say it's fun then who am I to argue? I'm glad things are going well!