Well, I've spent a good time thinking back on the last 5 years. I remember the day my sweet J was born and how much I loved her.. . . and how much my love has grown!!!
J loves order, rules, and organization. She LOVES playing with people. Any sort of structured activity excites her--like gymnastics, swimming lessons, and soccer. She enjoys making cards and doing crafts with mom. I love waking up to the daily cards telling me she loves me and that I'm her favorite mom. :) Lucky me. She loves trying to read and does really well. Her favorite part of Pre-school was school work.
It was such a beautiful day today. A sunny day for my sunny girl. She was so excited today and asked me every 10 mintues if it was time to watch for her friends to come. :)
She is such a great girl and I lOVE her so much. :)
happy birthday, babe! We love you. :)
4 comments:
I remember when J was born also! I can't believe it's been five years since you moved into a house with no water, locked yourselves out, hung out just down the street all the time...
Man, we still miss you guys!
Happy Birthday J!
What a great party. I love hearing what you are up too.
What a great birthday! The past 5 years have gone by too fast!!!
What a blast! I love birthdays, especially June ones.
That swing looks like a blast too! Fun times.
Post a Comment