Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I found my fingers


Z-man has found his fingers. He usually only sucks on them when he's uncomfertable in some way--diaper needs changed, hungry, or tired. :) I try to get a binki in when I see that because I don't want a finger sucker. It's easier to take a binki away than a finger. :) . . . Or in his case fingerS.
Z is doing really well. He got his 2 month shots the other day and has done really well. He cried when he got them, but other than that, no side affects. J was like that also--no reaction to vaccines. L always has EVERY reaction that they say could be possable and is miserable for a week. I HATE when L has to get his shots. :) oh well. Hopefully it will keep them healthy.
Z has slept 10 1/2 hours at night for the past 3 nights or so. :) He is doing really well. He likes to sleep. :) The Dr. said that since he's such a big baby, he will probably need to start rice cereal earlier than 4 months because he will get soo hungry during the day. hmm? We'll see. So far he's doing o.k. He weighed 14 lb 1 oz. He was in the 90th percentile for weight and height. he was in the 75th percentile for his head.
J is getting SUPER excited for her b-day and has the countdown. L is STILL getting his 2 year molars in. . . argghh. I can't WAIT until they come in. He was up 5 times last night. D got up with him most of the time. I think I was out of it, because I didn't hear some of them.
Well, that's about it. :)

No comments: