Well, we had an aventerous day of Jam making. . . and we're still not done. It was fun to see the kids help (and frusterating as they created a sticky mess.) But overall fun. J and L got to squish the strawberries as I put the rest of the stuff together. We got about half way done. I need to do another batch today. We're trying to get enough to last a year. (we eat a lot of PBJ's) :) and NOTHING beats homemade frozen strawberry jam. :)
We went shopping for a pinanta and b-day party stuff for Jordyn today. She invited her church class over to play in the sprinklers/pool/slip n slide, do a pinata, and eat cake tomorrow. She's SUPER excited for tomorrow. I can't believe my first baby turns 5 tomorrow. CRAZY!!! It should be a good day! :) :)
Well, It's been sooo busy lately. I can't even really tell you with what, but it seems like I'm busy ALL DAY LONG. :)
Enjoy your week!! :)
2 comments:
I'm so jealous of all your jam. I've been wanting to make freezer jam forever but have never had the freezer space for it.
How funny Heather...that's what we did all day on Monday and finished up on Tuesday! Who knew we were so far away from each other and doing the same thing at the same time!? Kindred spirits I guess!!!!! We made strawberry, raspberry, and strawberry-blueberry (not sure how that's going to turn out but it was still fun to make!)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JORDYN!!!! Ella wanted to call her today but we fell apart tonight and I made her go to bed early. So she'll probably call tomorrow instead! I hope she had a great day!
LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment