So I decided I should go get a GOOD workout at the gym today. I did their boot camp class and it kicked my trash!! It felt really good. We did a BAZILLION ladders/suicides (whatever you call them). tons of squats, ab work, and we ended with bleacher work. :)
There was one lady there that was the suicide QUEEN!! She had such LONG legs and could get accross the gym in 2 seconds flat!! SERIOUSLY!! I tried my best to keep up, but my little short legs were NO match. I'll get her though someday!! :) ha ha.
Well, that's about it. :)
1 comment:
I am with you on the weight coming off much slower on the third! I didn't have to work at it with my first two, but it would be nice getting out of my maternity pants. Good job exercising!
Michelle Tubbs
Post a Comment