Saturday, June 7, 2008

Blue wisp

Ahh date night. We swapped babysitting with another family in our church so we could have a date night. D told me he would plan it. All he told me was to wear something stylish--(I'm not sure I really have anything stylish). Well, we had talked a while ago about going to a jazz club. . . . so that's where we went. We decided that a lot of it was organized chaos. . :) but kinda cool anyway. It was a pianist, a bass player, and a drummist. We decided we like it when they have singers and brass intruments better, but it was still pretty cool. Very Jazz club feel to it. . . Interesting. :) . . .
Sooooo fun to go with D on a date. I LOVE dates with him. I love doing family things too, but I love, love, love being with D. We have a lot of fun together.
Now we are watching 2 cute boys while their mom and dad go to the temple in Louisville. :) The kids are having fun too. :)

1 comment:

We Are A Happy Family said...

So glad that you got out. That sounds like fun.