I love fall weather. I love being outside in fall weather. I love watching my kids play in fall weather. I LOVE fall weather.
We've been hitting the parks quite a bit recently and I finally remember to bring my camera! :) GO ME!
We CLIMB!
We slide!
We SWING!
I LOVE this picture!!! WEeeeee
Slide some more!!!
We explore!
We play a little tag every now and again!
More tag!
Oh, did we climb already? Well, we're back!
Slide AGAIN!
My HANDSOME husband. Check out those straight teeth. Go Invisaligns!
Oh, and climb some more!
One last slide????
How about a ride?
wooop-eeeeee!
What a great day for the park! :)
3 comments:
Your kids are so cute! Love them! And I love all the pictures of your kids. One day my kids will cooperate with me and let me take pictures like that...one day! Love you!
I can't believe how big everyone is getting! That looks like so much fun! I wish we lived closer to a park sometimes. Heck, I wish we lived closer to you sometimes!!!I miss your face!
Heather your pictures turned out amazing!! (as usual) :D I can't believe how grown up everyone is! Looks like so much fun! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment