Saturday, October 8, 2011

Pictures Continued!

 Our fall pictures continue!!  

J is my awesome 8 year old.  She loves school and playing the piano.  She is in the Lego League at school and has a great time with her friends.  She loves going to Activity Days with the other girls her age and is a great help to her mom!!!  What a great girl!!







LO... or Lola as Meg calls him is my awesome 6 year old.  He is such a crack up.  He has the energy of 1000 ninjas!  Seriously!!  Anywhere we go he jumps, skips, runs, ally-oops,, etc.  He has loved making new friends in our new neighborhood and is very friendly in general.  He is doing GREAT in 1st grade.  He loves math and PE. :)  Lo makes me laugh and keeps me on my toes!!! :)  LOVE YOU! 

3 comments:

Karen said...

You did an awesome job with your kids' pictures. They all are so cute and growing up so fast!

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

I love your pictures. Especially the sibling ones. I haven't looked at blogs forever. I have to admit I am excited at the thought of you being closer to Dayton. Sometimes it seems like moving to OH is a long way off, but the months really do fly by. I think I am in denial :)