Soo-- A little something about me. I like to sing. I like to listen to others sing. I love a good beat. AND I secretly wish I were a rock star.. LOL (just kidding on the rock star part.).
I've enjoyed watching the show 'The Sing Off'. Most of the performances are really quite good, but every now and again one will strike a chord with me. Whether it's just my taste or whether I really have an ear for well sung music, I don't know, but I really enjoyed this performance last night.
I think the two lead vocals blend SO WELL and the back up also blended. Everyone was in tune and I loved the rhythm they chose to put with this song. I love their arrangement. I think it's still recognizably 'I will survive', but they put their own ideas in it. I love where the two lead vocals hold on to that note for a long time while the back ups show up a little more.
I wanted to start dancing and singing with them on stage... LOL
Anyone else????
2 comments:
AWE.SOME. Thanks for posting that! I haven't had a chance to watch like I wanted to. I really loved that!
Singing and dancing are a must at our house. We miss you guys so much and wish we could give you a big huge hug. Love you!!
Post a Comment