Time for pictures. . . .. ..
I love fall. and I love fall pictures. I took Meg and Z-man out this morning to the field across from our house. They had fun and always wanted it to be their turn! :)
Meg is VERY much two! and Loves to be independent and CHOOSE! She is still a very lovey girl full of hugs and kisses!!! :)
Z-man is still my TEASE!! He gets a certain sly grin when he is teasing or being teased that I just love... I would love to capture it on camera, but I couldn't tease him and take his picture... WHERE IS MY ASSISTANT?? oh, ya, at work making money for his family!!
These guys are two peas in a pod. Sometimes they love being in the same pod and sometimes . . well, they are 2 and 3 so I'll let you think about that! :) LOVE THEM!
I totally didn't tell them to put their hands like that. LOL they look so posed and refined! HA HA HA HA!
Zander with his "I'm being silly" face!
LOVE?????
Stay tuned for J and Lo!!!






1 comment:
They are SOOOOO stinkin' cute!! I took a facebook/internet break for a while and now I'm trying to catch back up on some of my favorite people!! Love your updates!!
Post a Comment