Or so that is what I was told when I was in college and I had NOT seen any of these movies.
No, I'm not talking about the new and last Harry Potter that everyone is going crazy about. I liked the first few Harry Potter movies, but past that, not much of a fan. ACTUALLY, I'm talking about our classic STAR WARS.
Apparently, EVERYONE at school talks about star wars, and I've been getting a lot of why haven't we seen Star Wars comments. SOO Lo and D planned a Star Wars party tonight! :)
This is a horrible picture, but I had to document the initial viewing of STAR WARS! Lo is glued and continues to ask question after question to D. -- Are they the bad guys? Who are they? Why are they going there? etc. etc. etc. ha ha ha!
Happy Viewing! :)

4 comments:
That's funny. My 6 yr old is a die hard fan. Mostly thanks to Star Wars Legos for the DS (thanks to my bff's boys). I don't even know that he's seen the original Star Wars movies but I think he saw the episode 1 or something.
I can't believe you didn't watch Star Wars growing up...man, that was a 'must see' in our home. I LOVED them. I'm glad that your son is enjoying them. Our daughter, Alexis LOVES them, especially Princess Lea!! Not only has she watched them once, but she's seen them over and over. I sure enjoy your blog and seeing pix's of your cute family.
love,
Janus, your cuz
Oh what I have to look forward to now that I have a boy. :) My friend's boy is beyond obsessed and runs around dressed as Darth Vader all day. Too funny. Definitely classics though!
James saw part of star wars at a friends movie. He came home and said, "MOM, I just saw the coolest movie EVER!" and I thought "Oh no we're entering a new world." :) My three boys have seen the original three and the very first one. They love them. The older two like R2-D2 and Joseph likes "Dark" Vader. He does a great breathing impersonation.
Post a Comment