Sunday, July 24, 2011

Meg turns TWO!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my BABY!  You  know, I grew up the youngest of 9.  I use to hate it when people would call me the baby of the family until a brother-in-law (who was ALSO the youngest in his family) lovingly explained to me the benefits of being the 'baby' of the family!!  He was RIGHT!  :)  Meg, meg---you are a sweet little buddy on the caboose!  I CAN NOT imagine my life without you.  You bring a happy spot into my heart.  I love your cuddles, I love your giggle, I love that you sing in the car, I love how you follow around your brothers and sister trying to do everything they do.  I love watching you when you get excited, because you REALLY get excited.  :)  I feel SO blessed to be your mom!!



Meg knew it was her turn to have the cake.  We made her a flower cake out of cupcakes.  She smiled as all the attention was on her.  It was her day and she loved it.  :)  We love you Meg!!!!!!!!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free slideshow design customized with Smilebox

No comments: