Friday, July 29, 2011

Another Year Older

AND WISER TOO!!!!!

Happy Birthday LO!!!!

Lo-la (as Meg calls him) is an AWESOME 6 year old.  He is very busy and active.  He loves all sports, swimming, video games of any kind, friends of any age, and presents!!!  :)  Lo is quick to make friends and it's fun to watch him do that.  He has started learning Piano this year and has enjoyed playing songs.  Lo is my little buddy.  He is a good friend.  Lo gets REALLY REALLY excited about things, but can also get quite dissappointed.  When he is disappointed, his little shoulders and head almost drop clear to the floor.  He has done that since he was probably 1.  He is quite coordinated and loves to dance in the living room (o.k. really do flips from one couch to the other.)

I AM SOOOO happy that Lo I get to be with my LO!  He really is an amazing person with so much personality and talent.  I'm happy Heavenly Father sent him to ME!!! :)

Love you, LO!


Heavy, Heavy, hang over thy poor head.  What do you wish this person with a bump on their head?




 I scored this puppy 50% off around father's day.  He has seriously played with it nonstop since his b-day (I'm writing this 4 days later~)

 Lo recently watched star wars for the first time and wanted a star wars cake.  I tried to do fondant this time around.  it was interesting.  I think it's pretty cute.  and Lo was excited about it, so really that's what matters. :)



1 comment:

Amy said...

That Cake is Awesome! Your kids are getting so big :)