Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A middle of the night visitor.... zoiks

I was sleeping in the basement last night because I was hot and have had a hard time sleeping lately, but that's really another story for another day... What is REALLY exciting is that we had a visitor around 4 a.m. this morning.  Scared me to death, but then I sat and watched him for an hour.  This lovely raccoon came and took down the bird feeders we had on our door and ate all the seed out of them.  He climbed up the door jam and would swing over to the bird feeder and work it off the door. (luckily they were only stuck on the door with suction things so it didn't ruin anything).  He hung around for about an hour and went on his way.  :)


for some reason, blogger won't show the video.  I'll work on it!

2 comments:

Melissa S. said...

racoons are stinkin' MEAN! How funny you just sat there and watched him, you need a major date w/ the sandman!

Liz said...

Heather!

So good to hear from you! I've seen your blog a few times (from Marie's) but never saw you pic and didn't know who the "Palmers" were so I usually didn't read to much. But now I know! Your kids are adorable! I can't believe you have an 8 year old! Holy Cow! So fun knowing how you are doing! I'll check in more now!