o.k. since having four children, my blogging abilities have decreased dramatically, but I still want to keep some pictures and updates going . . sooo.






We are doing well. It seems as though there is never enough time to get things done, and not enough energy to do enough.
so here's what we've been up to:
dinosaur train birthday party for the boys. They had such a great time hunting for dinosaurs, playing on trains and of course eating cake!!! :)
Lo likes to play basketball on the other side of the court while he waits for his class to start. :)

J likes doing cartwheels off the balance beam! Once D found out that they would be doing this in her class, he helped the kids practice doing cartwheels off the kitchen table. . ha ha haha!!! He's such a great dad!




We played Hper Dash for FHE the other night. We got this game for Christmas and have now just found a chance to pull it out. It's really quite fun. You set up little cup-ish things around the house, the thing below will tell you which one to hit. . so you run around the house trying to remember where each color/number is and trying to get the fastest time. If you have any active boys in the house. . . it's GREAT!

Zander doesn't play by the rules, but he sure does like to play. Here he is playing a game and giving me a "where's your teeth" smile again!!! :)


Other than that, I'm continuing to try to find hormonal balance after having four kids, D is working hard with. . well, everything--work, basement, church, etc, etc. but we are doing well.
4 comments:
Lo seriously looks JUST LIKE YOU....but with red hair. So cute.
And that cake? A-MAZE-ING!!!!!! Incredible. THAT'S why you don't have time to blog......you've been busy making AWESOME cakes!!!!!!!
I'm going to have to try out that game! HOW COOL!
Your kids are so cute! You sure are one busy mom and I don't know how you keep your sanity. I always wonder how our moms did it in the first place!
H- what some cute kids. Z looks just like your hubby and Meg looks just like you and your mom.
About the hormone balance thing, I am still waiting for them to get balanced, I think for me they just are always unbalanced. Good luck with the balancing. You rock!!
Haha! "Hormonal Balance..." I'm trying to find that too! Poor Jake. I love reading your blog because I relate! Looks like you guys are enjoying the snow. We just got another pile of the stuff and the kids can't wait to get out to play in it! Miss you!
Post a Comment