Friday, February 12, 2010

WHAT???

That's right, Meg is now holding her own bottle. She's been doing it for a few weeks, but she's really getting quite proficient. Did you know that I have 2-3 extra hours in the day now!!! o.k. I still feed her the night time bottle because I like to snuggle her at night!!! :)

She is up on her hands and knees. She's getting close to figuring it out. WHOO, life is about to get VERY interesting!


Meg LOVES her brothers and sister. Lo was giving her a kiss on her nose. :)

Z-man always pulls his chair up next to Megs after meals and tries to kife her food. She usually has those puff things and he thinks that anything on her tray is open for him. HA

being a monkey!!!
another monkey

1 comment:

Darcy said...

Oh man how cute is that! I can't Meg is really passing the milestones!! Vahoo!