With the focus on relationships (any type) I thought I'd post this little quiz. It's the languages of love quiz so you know what makes you feel loved. D and I took this years ago, but this was done in Relief society last Thurs., so we took it again. We are both Quality time. I think I'm going to give it to my two older kids and see what they are. :)
Anyway, if you want to take it, it's pretty fun.. . AND then you will know how to effectively love someone else and they can effectively love you!!! :) putting our efforts in the right basket.
pick one of the options for each number. Then circle the letter at the end of the statement that fits you best. Add up each of the letters at the end to determine which is your love language.
|
A= Words of affirmation; B= Quality time; C=Recieving Gifts; D=Service; E=Physical Touch.
D and I already went on our Valentine's date. (we like to beat the rush!! ) We had a great time going to the city and taking pictures and eating dinner. :) it was a lot of fun. I can't think of anyone that I would rather be with than D. :) He really is my best friend. :)


3 comments:
THOSE PICTURES ARE TOO TOO TOO TOO CUTE! Seriously, major framers if you ask me.
I kept thinking (on that quiz) I JUST answered that! And then I would answer it a different way, because I liked everything! That was fun to take. Thanks.
I love your city pictures! So cute!!! Who took them???
Thanks for the quiz! I'm going to have Tay take it too. Fun!
I LOVE the pictures! Did you use a tripod? I will definitely ahve to invest in one of those!
Smart of you to celebrate early. :)
Post a Comment