So J has to take a family picture to church tomorrow. We DID NOT HAVE A FAMILY PICTURE! I know sad, but the last family picture we had taken was when Lo was 2. That was before Z-man, before Meg, and before the extra 30 lbs from 2 babies. I kept saying we would do fam. pictures once I lost the baby weight. Well, I never had a chance to lose the weight after Z-man and before getting pregnant with Meg. . and now I'm working on baby weight from two pregnancies.. . but I consented to a fam. picture so J could take it to church tomorrow.
I keep previous fam. pictures behind the current one in the picture frame. It was, however, fun to pull those out and see how everyone has changed. :)
so here is our setup the tripod- put the camera on timer- and say cheese version of a family picture! ha ha. oh well. it's for documentation purposes, right?! :)
6 comments:
VERY CUTE! And all fancy with the embelishments too! :)
Adorable! Now aren't you glad you did it? You look great, Mama!
I love it!!! Miss you-
maradon
Looks good to me. why pay someone if you can get a good pic like that?
You look great! That is a great family picture, timer and everything.
I'll have to try that Valentine quiz with Brad.
I love family pics, wanna take mine? hee hee It's sad but I don't think I have a recent one either! You look amazing girl and you should definitely take pics more often!! :)
Post a Comment