Friday, May 30, 2008

Spitting is SOOO hard when you are numb

Sooo, I finally went to the dentist today to get my teeth fixed. I hadn't been to a dentist in 4 years. I had part of a tooth gone and 3 cavities. YUCK. I guess that's what I get. So, there is a GREAT lady in our ward that is a dentist and I went to her. She was great. She is fast and efficient. :) So refreshing to go to a dentist that I like. :)

Well, she told me to take Motrin and rinse with warm salt water. . . . I would like to remind everyone that spitting with a numb mouth is nearly impossable. I got the giggles just trying. :) I think I'll wait to gargle again once my mouth is back to normal. It's nice to have my teeth fixed. . . .
One of the cavities was sooo deep it was borderline root canal. If it starts hurting, I will probably have to have a root canal, but we tried the filling first. I REALLY hope I don't have to have a root canal. YUCK.

Well, here is a picture of the kids and I. L's face tells his personality to a T.. . . full of mischief! :)

No comments: