Monday, May 19, 2008

I don't know a title for this blog.

Well, it's been a while since I updated, soooo. .. . .


Everyone is finally all well. I can't believe it. It seems like it's been a long time. J is over her strep and pink eye and glad to be back at preschool. :) She's going to be sad that she has to wait a WHOLE summer before going to kindergarten. D bought some "educational" placemats the other day. One was of times tables. We thought we'd work on add and subtract and just change the sign, but after D explained what times was to J, she could do them all. CRAZY!!! She is such a driven little girl. She sits until she figures it out. :)

L is busy busy busy. He makes us laugh all the time. Last night he saw an airplane in the sky and asked us where it was going. D told him it was going to Grandma's house. He laughed and said, "That's silly. It won't fit in Grandma's house." He is finally getting his 2 year old molars. I think it's making him a bit grumpy at times, but he's o.k.

Z is a sweetheart. He is sleeping about 6 hours at night and 7 on a good night. Hopefully he will continue to progress. It's starting to catch up with us. D and I always feel tired, but oh well. Z's worth it. He is smiling all the time now and trying to talk to us. I had to buy size 3 diapers today. He is getting really big. :) He is pretty content during the day, but has his "fussy" time in the evenings. He isn't all that bad, but likes to be held in the evenings. :) That's o.k. though. :)

D has finally finished working on his "investment house" and is ready to sell it. Some investers are coming to look at it this week and then we will put it up on the market. :) wahoo. :)

I'm really enjoying going to the gym. I wasn't able to go today because I had my 6 week post pardum dr. appt. All is well. :) :) I'm hoping to be back to pre-preg. weight in 2 weeks. Then I have about another 20lbs to go before I'm at my pre-kentucky weight. :) It's slow going, but I'll make it. :) it's fun. D made me a graph I've been keeping track of eating and weight, etc. I'm ALL over the place with my weight, but with a slow downward trend. . . . so that is good.


L and Z in matching (kindof) shirts. :) They are good buds!!














Brothers. :0)




















On Sunday, L and J made a big pillow pile in the living room and jumped in them. After they were done, I told L to put the pillows back on the couch. Well, by this point, D had layed down for a rest . . . Sooo, L just piled them on top of D. If you look closely, you can see D buried in the pillows. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great update Heather! I would love to add you to the AFA, I just need your email address. You can send it to me at tynruby@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Robyn