Wednesday, May 28, 2008

ode to my babies

Well, since D took the camera, I'll wait on the weekend pictures, but I thought I'd post this picture I put together today. I'm going to frame it and put it on my mantle. :)

I love my little ones. Sure, there are days that I wonder what I'm doing and why this is soooo hard, but overall, I love being a mom and am amazed at my children. I love pictures because they capture life and bring back sooo many memories. I'm getting better at taking pictures. I'm afraid our youngest child will have more pictures than our oldest (normally, I think that is opposite). Oh well. :)

I'm sooo lucky to have such an amazing husband that supports and loves me. I've never felt belittled, or less of a person from being around him. . . He truely lifts me and encourages me to be who I am. He is a great daddy and I love that he is here for the kids. They love him and jump on him the second he enters the door. I love that I can even communicate about the hard things in life and be understood. :)

Anyway, Here is a little tribute to my precious babies and my husband that supports us all. :)

2 comments:

Hanah said...

That is soooo cool!! I love that! What a neat way to preserve your kid's baby pictures. That is going to definitely be a treasured family heirloom. :D Did you do that in photoshop? Or what program do you have?

Hmachine said...

Hanah, I did it in adobe photoshop!!! I love photoshop and creating fun things. :) It's a fun hobby. :)