Sooo, I decided to start painting my house today. I started with the kids bathroom. I'm sad to say, I don't like the paint I picked out. I'm so bad at paint!!!! HOWEVER, I really like the shower curtain and the wall hangings that I made!!! The shower curtain has lobsters, fish, octopus, etc. on it. :) Lots of blues, greens, with splashes of orange and purple. WELL, I made the following for wall hangings above the toilet. I picked a green color for the walls which is tooo green. hmmmmm. I'll leave it for a few days on one wall and decide what to do later. . . :) i bought a power paint sprayer with is AWESOME, except not really great for small areas like a bathroom. I covered EVERYTHING in green and ended up wiping down everything. I think these will look pretty cute after framing. :) I had fun creating them in photoshop today. :)


Well, my mom and dad went home yesterday. SAD! We had so much fun while they were here. They are awesome people!! It was fun to just have someone to talk to during the day. It made the days go by faster. We enjoyed getting together with my sister's family so often while they were here also. :) We went on drives to show them how GREEN the area is. J and L keep asking when grandma and papa are coming back or when we can go see them. Z misses grandma's snuggles, I'm sure!!! :)

Thank goodness I still have my sweetie and kiddo's! :) Aren't they great?!!!

1 comment:
I like the theme of your bathroom!
I'm horrible with paint too! Good luck with that.
Post a Comment