My grandma on my mom's side passed away this morning. I have been thinking a lot about her. She was wonderful grandma with many special things that are unique to her and make her who she is. I remember how much she LOVED doing our fingernails and making us look pretty. She loved for us to comb through her hair, which we did frequently. She loved shopping and eating out. She loved to plan her birthday parties and would frequently be planning them months and months in advance. She was a classy lady that liked the finer things in life.
She has now joined my grandpa B who passed away almost 25 years ago. What a great reunion. I'm so grateful for Eternal families. I know that I will see my Grandma B. again and have a wonderful reunion with her. I know because of the sealing power of the temple we will be together forever. :) I know Heavenly Father loves us to give us such a blessing. :)
I will look for a picture of her sometime soon.
2 comments:
It's so sad to lose people, but I'm glad she can be back with her husband. 25 years is a long time to be without your eternal companion right next to you. She sounds like a sweet lady.
I'm sorry to hear about your grandma, but know what a sweet reunion it must have been for her and her sweetie. I was just thinking about my grandma and grandpa yesterday and wondering what they were doing. We are so blessed by the gospel and the knowledge it brings us.
Post a Comment