Wednesday, May 21, 2008

funny fun!

Funny pictures and stories:

A radio station in the area is having shoesday-tuesday where they give shoes away on Tuesdays. J heard this on the radio and said, "I think shoesday is the day we wear our shoes ALL day long." It's amazing how much little kids hear and absorb when you don't think they are listening. :)


D borrows our neighbors lawn mower each week and mows both ours and our neighbors lawn since the husband is away at war. I don't think D minds mowing the lawn anymore. :) He really likes this lawn mower. :) I think he looks kinda funny.. . . but fun!!!






Z is smiling all the time now. He is such a good baby. We just switched formula because he was a bit fussy with the other kind. He has done SOOO much better since we switched. He makes us happy! He will be 7 weeks old tomorrow! :) WOW!!!!


L helped me do laundry yesterday. When I went down the hall once, I saw him. . . . HERE!!! in the Dryer. I took a picture, THEN taught him it wasn't the best idea to be in the dryer. :) Kind funny.










2 comments:

Cook Family said...

Love the new layout. Z is a cutie. I remember putting my sister in the dryer, didn't close the door or turn it on, just took pictures.

Jarah said...

I love your blog. Isn't 3 kids great!