He wanted a dinosaur cake this year, so I did my best. :) He woke up to balloons .. . he had to find the 2 special balloons. One with 'pennies' in it. and one with a note from mom. :) This is a birthday tradition at our house and one that the kids have grown to love and look forward to!.
Z was born just before General conference 3 years ago. I remember sitting in the sunshine that streamed through the window while watching Z man sleep on the floor and listening to the Prophet of the Lord. It was such a FUN and happy memory. He is my conference baby! :) I tried to tell him that story today and he just kept telling me he wasn't a baby, but he was bigger-stronger. :) Maybe someday it will mean something to him.
My attempt at a dinosaur cake. . . . The crumb coat was the hardest part.
After I was done, Darin added Z's name and if you look closely, the toe nails are painted! :)
Lighting the candles.
So EXCITED as we sang to him. :)
BLOW
again. . .and again. . . and again. . .
YEAH!!! I did it!
YUMMY!!
Happy for some ice cream too!
We love our birthday boy!
heavy, heavy hang over is a bit difficult when the gift is a bike!!! LOL
YEAH. . a big boy bike!
Z, I love you! I'm sooo glad that Heavenly Father sent you to me. I feel so blessed to have you!! Happy birthday bigger-stronger Man!
4 comments:
Yea! Happy birthday Z-Man! I have actually been thinking of him today, remembering his birthday. It looks like he had a fabulous celebration!
You guys are the cutest family ever! I would love to have a conference baby. It is such a sweet time to reflect on the blessings of eternal marriage and family anyway. Miss you!
Where did the time go! Happy birthday to your super happy big boy! We sure miss you.
That is ONE AWESOME CAKE!!!!!!! Can you come make me a cake?
Post a Comment