Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Weekend

We had such a great Easter weekend.  Saturday was full day of Palmer family fun... Canoe ride and all!! :) (We canoed accross the creek to get to D's brother's house since the creek was too high to drive through!!! )

We loved hanging out with family.  Lo played nintendo THE.WHOLE.DAY  seriously!  He was in heaven.  He broke for about 5 minutes to eat and 5 minutes for a 4-wheeler ride.  

J spent most of her time making friendship bracelets and playing games with her aunts and uncles.  Z and Meg roamed from place to place enjoying their cousins.  

D and I of course enjoyed the day with the people we love!  :)

SUNDAY:  The kids woke up and began searching for their easter baskets.  This year, the Easter bunny left a big basket with the candy eggs and each kid had to find their basket of personalized goodies.  :)  The .... hunt.... was....  on!!!

Church was full of Easter lessons and talk of Christ.  I LOVED the few quiet moments I had during the day to think about my Savior and the gifts that He has given me and all of us. 

 I love Easter.  I love the way I feel thinking of Christ and the Resurrection.  I look forward to next year! :)  



Z was SOO excited to go with cousin R and Uncle D for a ride!!
 Hunting for eggs!!


 J and Cousin A being buddies!
J's was hid in the piano bench, Lo's was in the chandelier, z's was in the computer hutch, and Meg's was on the speaker!  Everyone had fun searching for their basket.  :)

No comments: