My sister sent me the link to this blog a while back and it is AWESOME!!! I've tried out a few of her recipe's and they are sooo good!!!! . . . . Like, restaurant--I just cooked that--I will feed it to company GOOD!!!!
Anyway, I thought I'd share it with all of you. :) SO GOOD! :) Enjoy!
http://jamiecooksitup.blogspot.com/
2 comments:
Holy Smokes! Thanks for sharing this! I think I'm making her Olive Garden soup & Breadsticks for our St. Patty's day dinner. So, it's not Irish - but there's potatoes. And green stuff. It works, right???
Thanks for sharing this link. Lately, I've been really getting into cooking. I can't wait to try some of her recipes! I even added her to my blog list.
Also, I have to watch Andrew at the store too because he likes to throw his shoes on the ground:).
Post a Comment