Dear Summer, We are ready for you!!
Please come soon.
love, us!
I got Meg a new swim suite today. The one she had last year was sooo small on her it was comical. I think she looks so cute in green with her red hair and blue eyes. She also found Z's and J's helmets and put them on and off all day. :) She is READY to rock and roll this summer.
Isn't her suite sooo cute!!! :) :)
She likes to buckle the helmets!

2 comments:
So cute! I can't believe she is so big! And thanks for your comment - but really, most posts that look like I accomplish lots are things that have taken weeks to put together, during naptimes and after bedtime. You know how it is during the rest of the day!!!
Yes, totally ready for summer here too! I've also been eyeing that Target swimsuit for my girls for the summer. It's super cute.
Post a Comment