My awesome sister and her family came yesterday for dinner and pictures. My parents and the rest of our siblings live far far away. . . sigh. . . . so it is sooo AWESOME that we both ended up so close to each other. I LOVE being with my sister and her family. It feels like HOME when we go to her house and it feels like HOME when they come to ours.
They are such amazing examples for my family. Her children are people that I know and hope my kids will watch and use as examples. I really really love this family! :)
We were missing Skj yesterday since she is far far away at college. :) We love her too. Yesterday the kids and i were talking about the 'cousins' coming and Lo asked if everyone was coming. We talked about how Skj is at college, but everyone else would be there. He sighed and said, "I wish Skj were done with college." We ALL love you too Skj.




1 comment:
I'm so glad that you guys live so close to each other. It's nice, for me, that Nathan lives only 6 hours away....everyone else is far, far, far away too. I miss hanging out with my family, but when we do get together it is WAY fun, as I'm sure it is when your WHOLE family gets together. I love reading up on what your family is doing. Thanks for sharing your blog with one of your cousins that lives far, far, far away, too.
Post a Comment