Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Rampin' it up!

MORE SNOW!!!!  Only this time we built a RAMP!!!! :)  The kids are enjoying their days off of school, and D is enjoying his 'kind of' days off of work.  :)  I think it's a right of passage to build a sledding ramp as a kid. I remember making one with my brothers once and going off soo hard I think I bruised my tail bone. .  OUCH.  This one wasn't quite as intense, but still, super fun!


check out that massive air!!!
Don't forget to HOLD ON!!!!
 or you just might fall out and roll down the hill!
 Z with his tongue!!  His tongue helps him do a lot of things!!
 Z helped gather snow in the wheel barrel for the ramp!

Oh, and just incase you didn't know:  3 more 'sleeps' until CHRISTMAS!!!!!  :)

1 comment:

Karen said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun in the snow! We are looking forward to building a snowman with Andrew tomorrow.

I enjoyed your Christmas card picture show. Your kiddos are so cute. I hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas!