Everyone had SOOO much fun in the snow today. Even Meg LOVED it!! She did NOT want to give up the sled. She kept wanting to go down every time. It was fun to all play together. I love mornings like this when we forget about the mess in the house, forget about all the things that 'should' get done, and go play!!! :) Super fun!
Family Fun in the snow!

One of the MANY re-gloving times for Z-man!

cute bundled up Meg!!!
2 comments:
Looks Cold and Fun. We are excited to have a White Christmas this year too.
I know I say this every time but your family looks so fun to hang out with! I've missed catching up on your posts, I've been such a bad blogger lately but I always love reading your stories and looking at your pics :) I hope you're enjoying the holidays and let's hear it for date night, we soooo need to do that more often too!
Post a Comment