. . . . to make chocolates! My sister flew in from the west and my sister just a bit north of us came to make chocolates and I'm so sad I didn't get any pictures at all. I was having so much fun and FORGOT!! bummer. I had J and Lo help me with some more Christmas treats tonight, so I at least took a picture of them! YUMMY Christmas treat!!!
ALSO. . . tis the season to work off all those holiday chocolates!! LOL. one of my New Years resolutions is to complete all 90 days of P90x. ZOIKS!! Hoping I can make it and become healthier! :) I'm calling all people wanting to do this with me. I started a blog, but I'm keeping it private except people that want to go on an exercise/weight loss, whatever, journey with me. Let me know if you are interested and I'll add you as an author so we can post progress, frustrations, etc. :)
Tis the season. . . to be jolly!!!!! :)

2 comments:
Go Little Tootse!!! You can do it!
My husband's doing the p90x thing. He likes it so much he's starting it for the third time! Of course, he hasn't made it past week one yet...
Post a Comment