Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Having fun in our everyday moments!!!!!

I wish I could somehow freeze some of the feelings of our 'every-day' moments that I think are regular now and someday I will crave to have back, I'm sure. Until I learn how to freeze feelings and time, here are a few pictures of our 'every-day' moments. . . . . . . .


Meg LOVES being outside. She darts for any door that is open and she is by far the happiest when she is outside.

I'm sad this pic is blurry, but this is how she looks when she gets excited to run to someone!!! ME this time... :)

Meg and Z-man LOVE jumping on the tramp together. Z bounces Meg and she laughs and laughs and laughs!!!

Big fisbee game after D got home from work.

Some little hands and feet getting into ALL the wipes!!!

This picture is for Grandma and Papa!!! Hello and we love you!
Lots of cartwheels and somersaults in the living room!
LOVE those eyes!
Meg playing on the floor. Scooting on her eating tray! YUM!
Time for homework!--an Everyday .. . occurance.
Z likes to do homework too. His is painting today! :)
poor Meg has a runny nose!! She has had it for so long....
Homework. . homework. . . homework!!!!
J and Lo are such great students and doing great in school!
Meg eating crayons under the table while everyone else does homework!!!
Hope you enjoyed our fun everyday moments!!!! :) :) :)

2 comments:

Frankman's said...

Great action shots!

mel nielson said...

You may not remember me, but this is Melissa "Nash" from Kerr Hall. I love your family picture! You guys look so great and your kids are beautiful! And I just bought that "Happiness is all Around" shirt that your little girl is wearing :)