Thursday, October 28, 2010

All about Meg!

Meg is growing up. She recently turned 15 months old. In another couple of weeks she will be the same age that Z-man was when I had Meg. WOW!!! Meg LOVES stacking all my cans these days. I worry a bit about her dropping them on her toe (Z did that . . . OUCH!) But once she gets sat down with them, she has a blast.

Working hard!
Yeah, I did it!!!
CHEESE!!!
She is starting to say some words. Her first word (besides mamamam and dadadada) was hot. She said it in a bit of a whisper! very cute. She says, no no no while shaking her head. She says uh oh and mmm hmmm (like yes, mm hmm). She sais Cheese and will automatically look and say cheese (for about 2 seconds before being distracted). hmmm. I think there are few more, but I can't think of it right now. She loves to chase Z-man and then scream when they run into each other. She loves to carry around her baby doll and wear everyone's shoes. She likes to open the hall closet and pick her favorite pair of shoes to clomp around in for a while. She LOVES fruit and notices everything. She tries to be just like her brothers and sister and would rather be outside than inside. She doesn't require much sleep (sad for me, but probably good for her in life). And she is my little love bug always giving kisses. She just figured out how to give closed mouth kisses. She leans in and says, 'mmmmm' If I sit she is right ready to climb on me for a hug. :)

1 comment:

Karen said...

What a cutie! I can't believe how big she is getting.