Wednesday, May 5, 2010

YUMMMM!!!!!

Today we received a fun little surprised delivered to our door. It was a beautiful bouquet of fruit. Chocolate covered fruit, fruit in the shape of flowers or hearts, etc. all in a quaint little yellow basket. What a fun surprise. . . o.k., so it was really for D. One of our good friends sent it to him as a thank you for some help D gave him on a school project, but it was soo beautiful and lush, I had to take pictures so I could remember. I know it wasn't something that we were expecting or even needed--D still would have helped, because they are awesome friends, but I have to tell you it was SO fun to get. It was sooo fun to be thought of. I need to remember to do that for others. It's great to have a surprise on a random day!!! :)


Z-man discovered the bouquet and devoured several yummy pieces before I even knew where he was (I was doing some medical research on the computer 10 ft. away. . HA)

This is how Z-man smiles when we tell him to smile. . . what a funny little guy!

The other thing that is yummm, is my corn on the cob!!! LOVE IT!!!! I always have. D always tells me that the wards are the only people he knows that has corn on the cob as our main dish. :) LOL. Tonight was the first night of the summer to have corn on the cob. . . I just said, "mmmm" after each bite!!! LOVE IT!!!


3 comments:

Jenny said...

We used to go buy corn every summer over near Tremonton and we too ate it as a main course for dinner!:) MAYBE he's the strange one. Every think think about that D?!:)

We Are A Happy Family said...

yummy!

Melissa S. said...

OH MY HEAVENLY!!!!The corn AND the bouquet!!!