FIRST and forever, my own mom. She is Amazing and I think everyone should know her--really know her. She is a woman of quiet strength and kindness. She will always seek those out that need a friend and is always always supportive and loving. She taught me the gospel on a daily basis and showed me where to turn for help and how to guide my life. I could write a book on all the things I learned from her and am still trying to be more like her. Mostly I'm grateful she kept having babies until #9 came along (ME!!!). She is the best!!!
SECOND comes sooo many! Sue has found the ways into our hearts and especially into my children's hearts. They love their Grandma Sue and she is kind, supportive and loving towards them. She has taken them as her own and has opened her arms to spoiling and loving them. We love you, Sue!!!
Also, D's mom!!! We love you and we miss you! Thank you for giving me the BEST thing in my life!! Your patience, love, and example helped mold D into the man that I love!! Our hearts are tender and we think of you often. We look forward to the day when we meet again!! Love you!
From there, the numbers get big. From Sisters and sisters-in-law that have ALWAYS taken care of me to friend's moms that have opened their homes to me and women that took me as their own when I moved far from home. Friends that send 'we love you' cards on random days or days of struggle and Women that have lived life more than I and I watch to pattern my thoughts and life after.
Really, the women that have entered my life are amazing, strong, faithful, kind, and giving. So to all my mother's out there. . Happy Mother's day!!! We send all our smiles to you this day!!!
![]() |
| This free picture slideshow personalized with Smilebox |

2 comments:
So cute!
It is so fun to find you too! Your blog photo is gorgeous by the way. You look fab and your kids are darling! Yay for reconnecting! I've wondered what you were up to for a while now!
Post a Comment