Papa is known for the spider game. . . all the grandkids know to smash the papa spider!! Z-man LOVED papa and loves to laugh so when Papa teases him, he is in heaven!
We drank LOTS of orange juise at the request of Papa, so we got to 'cheers' together!!!
Little Meg won the hearts of Grandma and Papa! Her sweet nature and expressive happiness makes everyone smile, but especially grandparents!!!
Grandma and Papa were able to eat lunch with J and school!!! Super FUN!!! J felt very special!
After all this fun, we still had a hot day to play . . . .
We LOVE YOU Grandma and Papa!!!
*** Other notes that don't have anything to do with this post, but things I want to remember in the future!!!
-Today as we were driving, Meg started to fuss a bit. I reached my had behind me and found the doll that I knew was on the van floor. I gave it to her and she immediately brightened up and started babbling to the 'baby' then she would laugh. . ha h aha. . then babble! She is such a great little people person. I'm sure she will love it when she can be turned around in her car seat and see all the people she loves. :)
--I have strep throat again! YUCK!!! My throat is KILLING!
--I miss my mom and dad. I loved having them here, but it's hard to see them go.
--Today we were helping Z-man 'practice' his words. We were all telling him words to say. He said the first few, but he is a tease and after a few words, he got a sly grin on his face and said, 'NO'. Each word we asked him to say, he would smile and say, "no." Finally, J told him to say no. He looked at her and shook his head no, but didn't say anything. He is a smart, funny little guy!!! I LOVE how much he loves to laugh.
--J wrote an amelia bedilia book about amelia being in the band and blowing her horn, but she blows her nose in a hankerchief instead (get it? blow your horn.) She is so creative and puts her heart into everything. She loves to CREATE things. Since she knows the primary songs, she got to sing infront of the junior primary on Sunday to help them learn the song. She is so dedicated.
--We went swimming the other day and Lo decided to try it without his floaty and he DID IT!!!! I was super proud of him. Since then, he has become a little fish. We went to the outdoor pool on Sat. and he and his goggles explored just about every inch of the pool!!! I love when he gets excited because he gets excited with his WHOLE body!! His voice gets higher and faster, his eyes brighten, he JUMPS, EVERYTHING. He is a fun kid to make happy.
--D is liking his new job. The commute is long, but It seems to be a positive environment and a good opportunity for him.
--that's all for now!
6 comments:
Ahhh...so fun! I love the update and reading all the fun you had. So glad your parents visited! They are such great people! And did I miss something? I didn't know Darin switched jobs. Yay! Glad he likes his new one. I love you guys!
Great post. I love the pictures of swimming and chocolate cookies, don't we all wish we could still eat cookies that way!! I love your parents too, they are so great.
I'm so glad your parents got to come out!!!!! The swimming shots are the best. I like z's the best. His face is AWESOME!
YAY for swimming w/o floaties.
I always go through a little lull and "blah" have visitors leave. i'm sorry you hated to see them go so bad.
Great pictures! I love your Mom and Dad too. They are amazing!
How fun that your parents got to come visit! They are awesome people! All of your picutres were so cute. I especially love the ones of the kids on the slide.
What a wonderful weekend. I am glad you got to be with family.
Are you guys out of school?
Post a Comment