There are a few things that I am guaranteed to get a shout of excitement from my kids if it is mentioned and going to the skate park is one of them. They LOVE it!!!! Now we usually go at about 8 a.m. and for some reason, no other skaters want to get up early on a Saturday morning, so most of the time we are the only ones. (purposely done for a couple of reasons).
Anyway, this day wasn't any different. D took the older 3 to the skate park while Meg and I hung out at home and had some quiet time. He took a few pictures while he was there that prove the joy!! :) I love my little adventurous explorers!
Sometimes running around in the bowl is just as fun!!!
Some of us even try daring stunts like throw your bike down the stairs tricks.
This was a surprise, but Lo thought it was GREAT after he did it! :)

J was pretty thrilled too!

Some serious fun going on! They have the BEST daddy! :)
2 comments:
How fun! What a great day!
WOW, they are pretty brave!!!! I would think any child would just have running around in there, FORGET adding the skates or bike. Your kids went above and beyond!
Post a Comment