Lo turned back his blanket the other night to find this note from J (only he had to guess from the clues who left it on his pillow.) I walked upstairs as D and Lo were reading it together before he fell asleep. Lo had a great smile on his face full of anticipation. D had a smile on his face knowing his girl had done something so nice and his boy was finding joy in someone being kind to him. and I had a smile on my face as I watched my awesome husband and son reading and smiling together before bed. . . :) There is a lot of 'molding' that happens as a parent and it's always nice to see, every now and then, a bit of that 'molding' take shape. I love my little ones. . :)
(you may have to click on the photo to enlarge it to read it.)
3 comments:
That is too cute and so sweet!
That is really cute! Sweet sibilngs!
I love this! Such a cute story and yes, it is nice when you see little moments like this in action....a small window into who they will be someday. An amazing thing, isn't it? How are you doing anyways? :)
Post a Comment