Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy B-day Z-man!!!!!!

*Warning* This post has MANY pictures of birthday festivities!!!


Today, My baby boy is ONE YEAR OLD!!!! I can't believe it's been a whole year since he was born. Z-man is such a happy little guy. He LOVES to be one of the big kids. He has always been so quick to laugh. He usually laughs at anything, whether it's funny or not. Z loves 'real' food and only ate baby food for a few weeks. He is my only one that will still snuggle with me. He is a great sleeper, has 6 teeth and cruises around all the furniture. He LOVES to crawl, and doesn't have a lot of interest in walking on his own (I guess it's too slow for him). Z-man loves music and bounces up and down when someone sings or a good song comes on. He rushes to the piano room anytime someone starts to play and is such a joy in our family. Everyone loves to hug/kiss on him and make him laugh. :) We LOVE YOU Z-MAN. We are so happy you are a part of our family!!!! It would feel empty without you.







hmm, what's that?

mmm, now this is what I want.

yep, this birthday stuff is pretty good!!

Are you going to keep taking pictures while I devour this?

yep, you are!

How can I get this in faster??? it's SOO good!

mmmmm

Mom, you can't have my cupcake.

But I still love you!

And this cupcake was the BEST!!



And here's the smile to prove it!

Dad put me in the garbage can to brush all the crumbs off!!! (don't worry, it was a new liner!)

Hmmm, now what do we get to do?

Why is J bonking this big box on my head and singing, "heavy, heavy, hang over?"

Maybe I should eat it?

or maybe I should climb on it.

Oh, thanks J and L for showing me how this stuff works.

ooooooh, cool!!

WOW

When do the balls come out?

hmm, maybe I'll just eat them?

oh, I get it. Thanks, J.

cool!

We love you, Z-man. Thanks for making us smile and laugh. :)

6 comments:

Cardon Times said...

Happy Birthday Z man! It looks like he had a great party! Can't believe he is already a year! It goes by so fast!

hairyshoefairy said...

I can't believe he's 1 already! I love his little teeth.

Jenny Esterbrook Photography said...

Heather, Zander is soooooo cute! Looks like you had a super fun birthday party for him, time needs to slow down, don't ya think? Sheesh!

We Are A Happy Family said...

thanks for sharing with us. What a special little guy.

Holly said...

I can't believe he is one! The last time I saw you, you weren't even pregnant with him yet (which means it's been WAY too long since I've seen you!) Looks like a fun family party!

Sara said...

Oh, so cute!! I LOVE first birthday's!!