We finally had a nice enough day to take spring pictures. :)
There are more pics of J simply because she is more tolerant of picture taking. :) the boys aren't too into it. :) LOL But for 3 little kids, I think they turned out o.k. :)
J: 5 yrs 10 mo. old L: 3 yrs 9 mo. old Z: 1 yr old.
Ah, FINALLY! It let me comment! Your kids are so stinkin' photogenic! I love those pictures. Maybe I'll have to take advantage of the nice weather & do the same!
Heather those turned out soo great!! Of course! :D I'm surprised your kids would sit in the dirt, my little pretty princess would have none of it. hahaa :D but it was also cold, and had just rained the day we went, haha. I love these!
Oooooh! I loooooove these! You are awesome and your kids kids are so cute! I've gotta show my mom! It's just crazy to see! I guess cause the last time I saw you, I think, was at Christmas time and you only had one baby girl. Now you will soon have #4! So, how did you get into photography? I took a class at MC, and have always wanted to make it a skill, but don't really know where to start. Any suggestions?
9 comments:
Ah, FINALLY! It let me comment! Your kids are so stinkin' photogenic! I love those pictures. Maybe I'll have to take advantage of the nice weather & do the same!
cute! You did a great job! What photogenic children. love ya always forever
What great photos of your beautiful kids. I love them. I am glad you got a beautiful day.
Stay happy Z. Good luck on your first steps. Yeah.
Those loow awesome! You are really good at that, Wanna takes some for me, I bet you could even make me look good!
Heather those turned out soo great!! Of course! :D I'm surprised your kids would sit in the dirt, my little pretty princess would have none of it. hahaa :D but it was also cold, and had just rained the day we went, haha. I love these!
Oooooh! I loooooove these! You are awesome and your kids kids are so cute! I've gotta show my mom! It's just crazy to see! I guess cause the last time I saw you, I think, was at Christmas time and you only had one baby girl. Now you will soon have #4!
So, how did you get into photography? I took a class at MC, and have always wanted to make it a skill, but don't really know where to start. Any suggestions?
BEAUTIFUL!
These are way cute Heather!
Your kids are adorable! Great pictures.
Post a Comment