Z-man LOVES being outside and if anyone goes out the door and doesn't let him out, he isn't a happy camper. :) It's amazing how little he is and yet how much he understands.
Overall, it was a hot, sweaty, busy day of projects. :)
J loves being on the balance beam D made her. She's starting to do some tricks on it. ZOIKS!
ummm, genie in a bottle??? not sure--just the pose she wanted. :) This girl cracks me up. she's GREAT!
Oh, the love of digging!! :)








One of my favorites--tulip trees. D had one in his back yard growing up and they get soo big and beautiful. I absolutely LOVE the shape of the leaves!! :) Unfortunately, this tree is about 12 inches high right now, but hopefully it will grow fast!! :) We cleared out space below the new trees and put mulch today. I also planted my zinnia flowers yesterday, so hopefully they will start popping up in the next few days. :) I just hope I survive the heat. :) I think I'm sleeping in the unfinished basement tonight!! :) LOL.

One of my favorites--tulip trees. D had one in his back yard growing up and they get soo big and beautiful. I absolutely LOVE the shape of the leaves!! :) Unfortunately, this tree is about 12 inches high right now, but hopefully it will grow fast!! :) We cleared out space below the new trees and put mulch today. I also planted my zinnia flowers yesterday, so hopefully they will start popping up in the next few days. :) I just hope I survive the heat. :) I think I'm sleeping in the unfinished basement tonight!! :) LOL.
5 comments:
I'm about ready to move out there :) It snowed on us yesterday . . . again. Of course the snow did not stay but, I AM TIRED OF SNOW!
Anyway, looks like you guys had some fun yesterday. Thanks for sharing.
I wonder if L will still love to mow the grass in 10 years??? I bet D hopes so!
We love great helpers around this house. The balance beam looks great. What a fun idea.
What a hard worker L already is! What a good boy!
We're a little tired of the bi-polar weather here, ourselves. We could use some lawn mowing weather...despite the fact that we don't own a lawnmower...or a lawn :)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your last post with the pics of the kids. They are adorable!
Post a Comment