Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend

We had such a great Easter Weekend. :) Of course all these pictures are backwards, but you get the idea anyway. D's family came in and helped us drywall our basement. It looks sooo awesome. It makes my heart feel so happy and loved that everyone would travel and sacrifice a weekend for us. They are amazing and I'm happy to be apart of their family. . even if it's through marriage. :)

While the drywalling was going on, we were able to take time out for an easter hunt, some Egg coloring, and fun festivities.

Thanks again everyone that came. We don't know how to thank you, but we really really appreciate it and are soooo excited and happy!! :)



this is Easter morning finding the hidden easter baskets. :)






Easter egg hunt with the little cousins. :)











Isn't this a cool looking egg. L did this. :)

S and boys R and A colored eggs with us. :) so fun!

I love these two!!!!! :)

R showing me his egg. :) Cool stickers, bud!



A is amazed and trying to figure it all out!

L loved doing it all by himself.

J loves anything that is project oriented. She had a blast too.


And here are the real workers. I'm sure they loved me taking pictures. . :) But it was awesome.

D's Dad!!!



D's Brother, J.

D's brother, D!!

D's brother, B

D!!!!!!! Isn't he handsome!!! :)


D's brother, B again. :)
I'm going to have to go take pictures of it all drywalled. It's AWESOME!! Thanks again everyone. :)

4 comments:

We Are A Happy Family said...

I am so glad that you had a great Easter and got to spend it with family. Yeah for getting your basement done. What a great blessing.

Holly said...

That's awesome that they all came to help! Aren't handy men are just great!?!

Jenny Esterbrook Photography said...

Heather, your kids are too stinkin' cute! Congrats on the basement getting drywalled, that's gotta feel good to have that done. whoo hoo!

Valerie and Adam said...

I couldn't help but notice the lovely grass you have in your neck of the woods. Texas never has that kind, the really soft, walk around barefoot kind. :(

Fun pictures!