Thursday, April 9, 2009

another project.

Ok, so with this being baby #4, we definitely have enough receiving blankets and baby blankets of all kinds. HOWEVER, when I'm pregnant I find myself doing more sewing projects than anything else. As mentioned earlier, J and I did kniffty knitters over conference and this is what I finished up yesterday. I used super soft yarn, and I think it will be comfy for baby M. :) Plus it made me feel like I was being productive when I was just sitting around. :) LOL!



4 comments:

D'ann said...

very cute! I'm so impressed!! I'm going to have to research a little on this nifty knitters - maybe A would enjoy it too :-)

Stephanie said...

You are such a GOOD MOM!

Jenny Esterbrook Photography said...

I LOVE this! For Christmas I went on a knitting craze and then totally dropped the ball. You've inspired me to get back on the horse.....hmmmm now if I could just get all my crazy modge podge projects finished....maybe you should come over and help me! ha ha!

Cook Family said...

It looks beautiful. I always made my kids blankets just for them. Hope you are feeling good!