Monday, June 25, 2012

Happy 9th Birthday J-bers!!!!!

I have an AWESOME 9 year old.  I love this girl so much.  J is such a great person.  This year she has enjoyed swimming a lot and helping take care of Meg.  She is always quick to find a way to help.  She is so talented and kind hearted.  

We were gone on her birthday this year, so she got two birthdays.  :)  Grandma Sue and Grandpa were here and helped her celebrate on her real birthday.  THEN when we got home, she had another one.  This time she invited some friends over and played a bunch of games.  She planned all the games herself and I think she had a great time! :)

Happy 9th J-bers.  We love you soooo much and love that we are a family! :)

 The girls built a balloon tower.  It was pretty cool!  :)




No comments: