Tuesday, June 12, 2012

1st SWIM Meet!!!

We have been kickin' hard at swim practice for a good week now.  :)  Summer is here and J and Lo are excited to be on the swim team here.  We had our first swim meet last night and after a few minor jitters and a learning curve of how these meets actually work, it was a great night.  :)  J swam the 25 freestyle, 100 M freestyle relay and 100 M Medley relay! :)  She did such a GREAT job and was super excited about it.  Lo swam the 25 freestyle and the 25 M backstroke. :)  He did AWESOME!!!  They both enjoyed hanging out with friends in between their events.  Once I get their times, I will post them, but I'm not sure what they are right now.

It was a bit chaotic when we got there.  I have never been to a swim meet before and I didn't know what to do or where to help, so all 3 of us were feeling a bit overwhelmed and confused.  BUT now I've got it down.  I'm set for the rest of the meets! :)
















1 comment:

Wards said...

Oh yeah!!!! I wish so bad I could be there to cheer you on too. It made me think of my first meet. I had the butterflies too. You are so amazing and I am so proud of you both. Love You!