Saturday, May 26, 2012

Summer is in the AIR!!!

It was fun to get outside today and let the kids play in the water.  We put the sprinklers under the trampoline and they had fun jumping in the water! :)  Meg loved to do bummers and get a second bounce out of it.  Log and Z-man passed the ball back and forth.  And J had fun too (once she flushed the sunscreen out of her eye.  ..  :(   )  I don't know what it is, but I LOVE watching my kids play outside.  I don't know if it's because I enjoy the outside or if it because I played outside ALL the time as a kid, but I LOVE when my kids play outside and explore.  :)




Click to play this Smilebox photo album
Create your own photo album - Powered by Smilebox
This photo album made with Smilebox

No comments: