Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

Mother's day is a special day.  I love to think of my own mom and how much I love her.  I love thinking of all the great things we've done together or talked about.  I love how supportive she has always been and how much patience and love she exhibited while teaching a very active, loud, tom-boy.   

I love my own children.  I love that they were so excited for Mother's day.   I have learned many lessons in life and being a mom is definitely an on-going lesson to learn, but I try each day and hope I'm doing things right.  

Also, a big shout out to D.  He helped the kids make cards, serve me, showed them how to treat me special.  :)  He really is the best for me!!



I sent this picture to the Grandma's for Mother's day this year.  :)  It's my favorite.   

 Another cute  one.
And THIS, people, is a picture of my true kids!!  They make me laugh!
And, I had to add this one because it made me laugh.  Everyone wanted their picture taken by themselves and Meg sat down and pulled this face for her picture... LOL  I think I should put it on the wall! :)

2 comments:

We Are A Happy Family said...

I am so glad you had a wonderful a mother's day. What a great crew you have there.

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so cute! Just discovered your blog, so fun!