Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I came to Dance, dance, dance, dance.....

Last night we had the wonderful opportunity of attending Lo's 1st grade music concert.  It was 1st graders in outerspace.  The program basically took them back to space to take the aliens back.  :)
My ABSOLUTE favorite part was the last song.  Lo was ROCKIN' out!!  He has some moves and really loves to dance.  :)  He is a crack up.  We were able to go to Lo's class afterward and he showed us all the things he's been working on.  He was so excited it just bubbled out of him.  He introduced us to everyone, showed us all his work, where he sat, etc. etc. etc. etc.  He was so happy and fun to watch last night.  :)
You have to watch this video VERY closely.  We didn't have very good seats, but Lo is on the right side of the screen and you have to watch carefully to see all the details of his dancing...  SO FUN!!!!!



This is his 'home' version.  I thought I'd try to get a closer video of his dancing. :)

 Do you see Lo smiling at me?  I was bummed I forgot my camera... iphone will have to work. :)
You can't see Lo in this picture because he's a bit further down the line, but I thought I'd add this one to show his music teacher.  He was SOOO great.  Lots of energy and you could tell the kids loved him.  He's like a musical grandpa.  :)
 Playing the instrument.....

Oh, how you make me smile!!!!

1 comment:

Melissa S. said...

You didn't even HAVE to tell us where he was standing!!! HE totally stuck out! That was soooooooo funny. And all the arms and head-banging. I loved it.